Monday, August 8, 2011

Thank you Philippines

Well two days left until I'm finally picking up my bags to make a week long backpacking trip that will take me through Hong Kong, Japan, and South Korea, and I just want to say thank you to everyone here in the Philippines for treating me like family.


I'll try to update on the road throughout the next week (absolutely horrible at this blog thing I admit) and I'll still have to update throughout my trip here in the Philippines too.


I want to say thanks to Jeleen and the Manansalas for being as close of a family as I could ever ask for, Tita Vilma and the rest of the teachers at CTNHS for being excellent educators and even better friends, and most of all my students, who inspire me everyday to work harder at being the best person I can.



Thank you

1 comment: